Digital Smile Design
What is Digital Smile Design?
Digital Smile Design (DSD) is an advanced dental cosmetic treatment that allows you to design your own smile. You will get an opportunity to see what your new smile will look like before you begin treatment, giving you the peace of mind and assurance that you will be getting the best smile for you.
DSD technology is quickly changing the world of dentistry by making you the co-designer of your own treatment through sharing your objectives, expressing your desires and expectations with our team.
The interaction between you and our dental specialists is improved with the use photos and videos taken at several steps of the treatment.
Digital Smile Design is creating a path to a natural, confident and beautiful smile that enhances your physical appearance and personality.
Digital Smile Design Process
- Our dentist takes photos, X-rays, moulds or scans of your mouth.
- We record a video of you talking and smiling from different angles.
- We enter data into the Digital Smile Design software to generate a digital library of smiles.
- We then place these smiles over your teeth, giving you an example of the treatment results.
- Then we perform smile design analysis.
- We create a mock-up of the result so you can make last-minute adjustments to the tooth length, colour, and smile shape.
- You approve the final smile design and we draw up a treatment plan.
- Treatment begins – you get a beautiful smile for life.
Benefits of Digital Smile Design
Reduced Wait Time
DSD cuts waiting time, and repeat appointments in half. This saves you time, money, and it means fewer injections.
You will receive truly customised results – no two smile designs are exactly the same.
A natural look that complements your overall appearance, boosting your confidence while preserving health and hygiene.